Patrón’s variation of the traditional Mojito
Traditionally made with white rum, mojitos are a refreshing cocktail for a hot summer day by the pool or on the patio.
If you’re a tequila connoisseur, using Patron Silver is a smooth and flavorful alternative to breathe new life to this popular cocktail.
- 1 ½ oz. Patron Silver
- 1 cut lime
- 1 oz simple syrup
- club soda
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- lime wedge for garnish
In a tall glass, muddle mint leaves, lime and simple syrup. Add a cup of ice and Patrón Silver, and top with club soda. Stir gently, Garnish with a lime wedge.
For more Patrón recipes explore the recipe finder on patrontequila.com
You may also be interested in ...
- Appleton Estate Signature Blend ‘Jamaican Mule’ Cocktail
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta Recipe
- Delicious roast beef recipe by Chef Lynn Crawford
- Chef Lynn Crawford’s Hot ‘n Sticky Buns Recipe
- Grilled Duck Breast Curry Recipe
- Building a Dream Deck With Paul Lafrance
- Harley Pasternak’s Sweet Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Mike Ward’s Double Cheese “Bliss” Burger Recipe
- A Pop of texture can elevate your home design prowess
- 5 ways to reduce your environmental footprint at home
- Incorporate country in a contemporary kitchen