Gracious two-storey just listed in Boston!
The gracious two-storey foyer with barreled archways and bridal staircase belie this nearly new estate’s environmentally friendly heart, including Energy Star and green materials. The spacious kitchen is a chef’s dream with stone and tile finishes and butler’s pantry. Drink in its custom library with glazed cherry panels, relax in front of the two-tiered fireplace in the living room or escape to a world of entertainment in your own private, sound-proof home theatre—this home has it all. Plus, this colonial-style beauty is conveniently located near all the amenities that the historic town of Wellesley has to offer.
Address: 30 Royalston Road
Square footage: 9,700
Price: $4,300,000 US
Contact: Ellen Curran Karassik, ellen.Curran@Raveis.com
You may also be interested in ...
- Just Listed with a 270-degree view of Montreal
- Just Listed: Miami penthouse with killer view
- A river runs through this listed Victoria home
- 5 Tips for selling your home with Jonathan Scott
- Property Brothers: Sell Your House with Photos
- Design Destination: Nashville
- Contemporary Design Celebrated in Toronto