Appleton Estate Signature Blend ‘Jamaican Mule’ Cocktail
The Jamaican Mule uses the same basic ingredients as the famous Moscow Mule. The difference is that Jamaican incorporates the sweet tastes of Jamaican rum where the Moscow is anchored by vodka.
A sweet deal for at all LCBOs across Canada
Starting this summer, customers across Canada will be able to receive one free Fever-Tree ginger beer bottle with the purchase of a 750 ml Appleton Estate Signature Blend.
Fever-Tree is well known for its quality sourced botanicals as the founders have travelled to some of the most remote, beautiful and sometimes dangerous regions of the world to source natural ingredients from small specialist suppliers. These natural mixers complement Appleton Estate’s rum very well given it is the oldest sugar estate and distillery in continuous production in Jamaica.
Jamaican Mule Recipe
- 1 part Appleton Estate Signature Blend
- 2 parts Fever-Tree Ginger Beer
- 3 wedges of Lime
- Dash of Angostura bitters (Optional)
Fill highball glass with ice. Add rum. Squeeze lime wedges. Fill glass with ginger beer and a dash of Angostura bitters. If you like to be a little fancy with your presentation, add lime wedges and a sprig of mint.
You may also be interested in ...
- Mike Ward’s Double Cheese “Bliss” Burger Recipe
- Harley Pasternak’s Sweet Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry Topping Recipe
- Danielle Bryk creates fab and functional work-from-home spaces.
- Incorporate country in a contemporary kitchen
- 5 ways to reduce your environmental footprint at home
- HOSS magazine hits the red carpet for the Beaumler Family Foundation Red Carpet
- Building a Dream Deck With Paul Lafrance