Grilled Duck Breast Curry Recipe
Top this with a little extra sauce!
Yields: 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Grill Time: 25 minutes
• 2 duck breasts
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp. peanut oil
• 1 cup chopped cauliflower
• 1 cup chopped broccoli
• 1/2 onion, chopped
• 1 cup green beans, cut into bite sized pieces
• 3 mushrooms sliced
• 1/2 red pepper, chopped
• 1/2 green pepper, chopped
• 1/2 yellow/orange pepper, chopped
• 1 clove of garlic, grated
• 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
• 2 tbsp. red curry paste
• 1 cup of whole grain or jasmine rice for serving
1. Preheat grill to 450°F to 500°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, carefully score the duck skin in a diamond pattern without going through the meat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Grill over direct heat, skin side down, for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the duck breasts and grill over indirect heat for 10 minutes.
5. Place over direct heat again for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and allow the duck to rest.
6. In a skillet or wok preheat the oil. Add cauliflower and broccoli, cooking stir fry-style for 3 to 4 minutes before adding beans, peppers, and onion. Stir fry another minute or two, then add mushrooms and garlic.
7. Add curry paste to the skillet/wok, stirring to combine. Pour in the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Slice the duck breast into thin slices and serve over rice and curry. Top with a little extra sauce.